EBIKELANE has been offering e-bike rentals for a long long time. That's nothing new. Where we differentiate form other places you can rent an e-bike is that we offer only the best quality BOSCH, Yamaha or SHIMANO ebikes to our customers and this means a lot.
Our e-bikes won't break down on you and won't run out of battery. Our e-bikes will climb ANY hill in the City and our e-bikes feel and handle like a regular bike, without all the surging and out of control feeling you get from a cheap china bike. We don't sell cheap China bikes and so we don't rent cheap China ebikes. All of our e-bikes are high quality "e-performance" models just like the ones we sell and this means you won't every push one of our e-bikes up a hill or back from a trip.
New for 2016! We offer e-bike tours! Doing a loop around the too-familiar tourist attractions of San Francisco is one thing. Exploring California on an e-bike adventure is another. E-bikes let you go further and faster than regular bikes and they let you have "e-adventures" too.
BOOK ONLINE: Now you can book your electric bike rental or tour directly on our web site. Our online booking system lets you book your ebike rental and tour online but you can always call our staff too.
Our tours are unique and take you to the most interesting places in the Bay Area.
Our ebikes will take you there too, should decide to go alone. Here are some e-bike destinations ideas for you:
- If you haven't ridden a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge, it's a must-do for any visitor to San Francisco, but unlike the tourists that have to push their bike up to the bridge because of those hills, our e-bikes let you ride all the way there, all the way across, all the way down to Sausalito, through the tunnel and out to the Marin Headlands and then back up the hill, back across the bridge and back to The City- all with a giant smile on your face, for one of the most memorable rides you can possible do.
- Do a complete loop around the town starting at our downtown store location. Head out to Fishermans Warf, via Nob Hill, China Town and North Beach. Point your wheel to the big red Bridge after having some food at The Warf. Keep going up up up to The Presidio and out to Lands End. Explore Ocean Beach for a true California surfers experience, cruise past Golden Gate Park, The Windmills, the Zo and/or head east through Golden Gate Park and experience the silence of nature in the middle of the City. Cut back through Haight/Ashbury and shoot down to the Mission or head out to the Embarcadero.
- Do a history tour of San Francisco.
- Ride California One. Route 1 along the Pacific Coast is simply miraculous. A sight to see and is full of beauty, wonderful food, nature and excellent roads and trails.
- Santa Cruz Mountains. Our e-bikes get you up the mountains. In just minutes you can be out of the city and in the peace and quiet of mountain roads with nothing but Redwoods and ferns and flowing creeks around you.
- Get off the bus and out of the car. Just getting out of the car or bus is a liberating feeling our e-bikes won't let you down. Go where you want to go. Park where you need to park.