Cube ELITE HYBRID C:62 SL 500 29 Carbon Frame
High performance riding machine and desirable design object - this bike has it all. With its unique carbon frame and high performance Bosch drive unit, the Elite Hybrid C:62 SL has everything you need to really get the power down on the trail. Kitted out with the kind of exclusive, high end features you'd associate with the very best bikes, the Hybrid C:62 SL is your perfect companion for maximum trail fun.
It's hard to imagine a more beautiful, dynamic-looking e-MTB. We're proud to be able to usher in a new era of e-MTBs with this carbon frame based on our Advanced Twin Mould process. Averaging 1kg lighter in weight than aluminium equivalents, its low centre of gravity and our own Agile Ride Geometry combine to create a bike whose low weight and nimble handling defies expectations of e-MTBS. The battery is perfectly protected in the frame, thanks to the specially formed down tube and our Protection Shield. The tapered head tube and X12 rear axle give the bike even more rigidity and steering precision.
The Elite Hybrid C:62 SL wants for nothing. With the most powerful e-bike drive currently available - the Bosch CX with an incredible 75Nm of torque - powering it, you'll never be short of the means to go further and faster. SRAM X01's crisp gear shifting with wide-ranging 10-42 cassette - and a powerful Shimano XT hydraulic disc brake setup with 180mm rotors front and rear - mean you'll always be able to find the right gear for climbs, and stop safely on the descents. Performance and reliability, combined. The new-for-2016 Fox 32 Float Performance fork with FIT4 and 100mm travel combines the best suspension performance, low weight and precise steering. CSW MA 2.9 wheels, shod with Schwalbe's Racing Ralph and Rocket Ron Kevlar tyres, are as light as they are strong, and transfer brake and drive forces impeccably to the trail. This is a bike that'll allow longer, faster and more ambitious rides. Bring it on.
- FRAME HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost148mm, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, Plus Ready
- COLOR black with green trim
- SIZE 16", 18", 20", 22"
- FORK Fox 34 Float FIT4 Factory, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Open Mode Adjust, Tapered, 15QR Boost, Kashima Coated, 150mm
- SHOCK Fox Float X Factory, 190x50mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated, EVOL Air Sleeve
- SHOCK HARDWARE Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm
- HEADSET FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- STEM Race Face Turbine 35
- HANDLEBAR Race Face SixC 35, 800mm
- GRIPS CUBE Fritzz Grip, 2-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram EX1, 8-Speed
- SHIFTERS Sram EX1 Trigger
- BRAKE SYSTEM Magura MT7, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- CRANKSET FSA CK-745, 16T
- CASSETTE Sram XG-899, 11-48T
- CHAIN KMC X10e
- WHEELSET DT CSW B+ 3.7 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm Boost / Boost X12, 584x40C, Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Alloy Nipples
- FRONT TIRE Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.8, TrailStar, Apex, Tubeless Easy