STEREO HYBRID 160 HPA RACE 500 27.5 Ebke
The Stereo Hybrid 140 demonstrated the enormous potential of an all-mountain e-bike. The Stereo Hybrid HPA 160 Race takes it a step further, crossing the threshold to genuine e-enduro. Its High Performance Aluminium (HPA) frame was specially designed from the ground up and, together with its high quality components, guarantees breathtaking riding performance. This is a bike on which the boundary between uphill and down quite simply disappears.
Frame: The heart of the Stereo Hybrid 160 is a complex HPA frame. Using state-of-the-art hydroforming technology, triple butted tubing and our Smooth Welding process, the chassis boasts an astonishing stiffness-to-weight ratio as well as stunning good looks. Optimised Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) gives noticeably more room to manouevre and a lower centre of gravity. Thanks to a compact Trail Motion Rocker linkage, there's even room for a shock with piggyback reservoir. The Bosch motor's Tuned Drive Position (TDP) allows for the most compact design possible at the rear, giving more agility on the trail thanks to a wheelbase that's as short as it can be. A 148mm Boost rear hub gives the stiffness that's needed to cope with greater speeds. Other neat touches include the semi-integrated battery, the chain guide incorporated in the new CUBE design cover and clean internal cable routing.
- FRAME HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost148mm, Tuned Drive Position, AXH
- COLOR metal & blue
- SIZE 16", 18", 20", 22"
- FORK Rock Shox Yari RC, Tapered, QR15, 160mm
- SHOCK Fox Float DPS, 200x57mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Sleeve
- SHOCK HARDWARE Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm
- HEADSET FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- STEM Race Face Ride 35
- HANDLEBAR Race Face Ride 35, 760mm
- GRIPS CUBE Fritzz Grip, 2-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- SHIFTERS Shimano XT SL-M8000
- BRAKE SYSTEM Magura MT5, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- CRANKSET FSA CK-745, 16T
- CASSETTE Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-46T
- CHAIN KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ
- WHEELSET Answer Atac EM, QR15/X12 Boost, Tubeless-Ready 584x25C Rims
- TIRES Schwalbe Hans Dampf Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity
- SADDLE Selle Italia SC1
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)